Amadeus Agrees to Buy Accenture’s Navitaire for $830 MillionChris Spillane and Richard Weiss
Amadeus IT Holding SA agreed to buy Accenture Plc’s Navitaire for $830 million as the flight-bookings provider seeks to add products that target low-cost airlines in its largest acquisition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner