Uganda Short-Lists 17 Companies in First Oil-Licensing RoundFred Ojambo
Uganda short-listed 17 companies including units of Tullow Oil Plc, Sasol Ltd. and PTT Pcl that want to bid for exploration licenses in the Albertine Graben, where an estimated 6.5 billion barrels of oil resources have been found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations