South Korea Court Ruling Raises Likelihood of Samsung MergerRose Kim, Jungah Lee and Kyunghee Park
A South Korean court ruled in favor of the nation’s most-powerful corporate family, helping Samsung Group’s campaign to fend off a challenge from billionaire activist investor Paul Elliott Singer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy