South Africa Sold Vodacom Stake to PIC at $229 Million DiscountRene Vollgraaff and Chris Spillane
South Africa sold its stake in wireless company Vodacom Group Ltd. at a 2.8 billion rand ($229 million) discount in order to raise funds to shore up state-owned power utility Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill