RBS Makes $692 Million Gain on U.S. Unit Before U.K. Share SaleRichard Partington
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc made a $692 million gain on the value of its U.S. consumer unit in the second quarter, helping to boost earnings before the U.K. government reduces its stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures