Kering Could Exit Puma in 12-18 Months, Citigroup’s Chauvet SaysAndrew Roberts
Kering SA’s case for selling Puma SE and the rest of its sportswear division is getting stronger as the business struggles to offer sufficient sales growth and margin potential, according to Citigroup Inc. analyst Thomas Chauvet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations