Kenya as Biggest Bond Loser Isn’t Scaring Morgan Stanley AnalystXola Potelwa
Kenya’s domestic bonds lost more money for dollar investors than any other emerging-market debt last quarter. Yet for Morgan Stanley, now is the moment to put cash into the east African nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses