HP’s Post-Split PC, Printers Company Seen Taking More DebtJack Clark
HP Inc., the personal computer and printer company that will emerge from the split of Hewlett-Packard Co., could be liable for most of the debt of the parent company, a regulatory filing suggests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts