Ex-U.S. Agent Had Movie Contract to Tell of Silk Road BustRobert Burnson and Joel Rosenblatt
The former U.S. agent who led the investigation of the illegal Silk Road Internet drug emporium admitted while pleading guilty to charges he pocketed hundreds of thousands of dollars in digital currency that he also had a $240,000 Hollywood film deal at the time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’