China to Let Foreign Rating Firms Score Local Government BondsBloomberg News
China plans to allow international ratings companies to publish their credit scores on local government securities as it seeks to attract more investors to the nation’s 30 trillion yuan ($4.8 trillion) domestic bond market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs