Blackstone Said to Offer Debt Forgiveness on Spain MortgagesSharon Smyth
Blackstone Group LP is seeking to restructure some of the 6.4 billion euros ($7.2 billion) of Spanish home loans it bought at a discount to help borrowers meet repayments, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single