Ben Carson’s Campaign Says it Raised >$8.3m in Last 3 Months: APLaura Curtis
Spokesman for Republican Ben Carson’s presidential campaign, Doug Watts, says retired neurosurgeon received contributions from >151k separate donors since launching an exploratory cmte in early March, AP reports.
- NOTE: Fundraising totals are for money raised through yday; Carson formally announced candidacy on May 4
- Though Carson is one of more than a dozen GOP White House contenders, Watts says no other campaign will “come even close to the number of engaged donors”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’