S&P 500 Index Falls in Quarter Amid Worst First Half Since 2010Jennifer Kaplan and Annelise Alexander
While the battle of whether stocks would finish the quarter up or down wasn’t settled till the final moments, one statistic was clear all day: the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index was destined for its worst first half to a year since 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner