Miami’s Loss Is Iguatemi’s Gain as Brazilians Shop at Local MallChristiana Sciaudone and Denyse Godoy
Brazilians who once flew to Miami to buy Louis Vuitton purses and Chanel dresses are spending their weakened currency at home in a gain for luxury mall operator Iguatemi Empresa de Shopping Centers SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's