MBIA’s Two-Day Slide Reaches 41% as Puerto Rico Default LoomsBrian Chappatta
Shares of MBIA Inc. extended a decline that has erased 41 percent of the bond insurer’s market value in two days after Puerto Rico’s governor said the island would seek to delay payments on its $72 billion of debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs