Platinum Posts Longest Run of Quarterly Declines Since 1997Debarati Roy and Eddie van der Walt
Platinum posted the longest run of quarterly losses in 18 years amid concern that demand is waning just as mine supply rebounds. Gold fell on Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin