U.S. Stocks Climb on Greek Optimism Before Jobs Data; Oil SlidesJeremy Herron
U.S. stocks rose while Treasuries fell amid optimism Greece will forge a solution to its debt crisis and as investors awaited jobs data that may show the labor market is strengthening. The dollar advanced, while American oil tumbled the most in three months as crude stockpiles increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon