Eskom Advisers Said to Consider Old Plants for Stake SalesChris Spillane
Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. advisers are confining discussions on whether to sell stakes in the utility’s plants to aging power facilities that need to be upgraded to reduce pollution and increase efficiency, according to two people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018