CME Group Delays Globex Market Open for July 1 on ‘Leap Second’Ben Sharples
CME Group Inc. delayed the open of its CME Globex market trading for July 1 as international clocks are adjusted to account for a leap second.
The pre-open for all markets will begin at 7:30 p.m. Central Daylight Time (8:30 p.m. in New York) on June 30 (8:30 a.m. in Hong Kong on July 1) and all markets will open at 7:45 p.m. CDT, the exchange said in a statement on its website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones