Canada Dealmakers Scour Globe With Foreign M&A at RecordScott Deveau
Element Financial Corp.’s deal Monday for General Electric Co. assets propelled mergers by Canadian firms abroad to a record $66 billion in the first half of the year, almost triple the amount from the same period a year ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas