Bain’s Edcon Asks Investors to Take Loss in Debt RestructureRenee Bonorchis, Luca Casiraghi and Janice Kew
Edcon Holdings Ltd., South Africa’s biggest clothing retailer, asked holders of the company’s 425 million euros ($475 million) of 2019 bonds to take a loss as the company seeks to shore up finances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders