China’s Money Rates Slide as PBOC Easing Weakens Offshore YuanBloomberg News
China’s benchmark money-market rate dropped the most in five months and the yuan weakened in offshore trading after the central bank cut borrowing costs and relaxed reserve requirements for some lenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner