Hayes Accused Boss of Misconduct After Being Fired by CitigroupGavin Finch and Liam Vaughan
The day after Thomas Hayes was dismissed by Citigroup Inc. for rigging Libor, the derivatives trader fired off an e-mail accusing his boss of manipulating similar benchmarks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's