Ferrari-Brakemaker Brembo Plans to Push Expansion in AerospaceTommaso Ebhardt
Brembo SpA, which supplies brakes to Ferrari’s Formula One race cars, is expanding into aerospace by making landing gear and brakes for helicopters and planes to reduce its reliance on carmakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy