Bain-Owned Edcon Faces Day of Reckoning With Bond PaymentRenee Bonorchis, Janice Kew and Luca Casiraghi
Edcon Holdings Ltd., the loss-making South African retailer, has to choose between spending the little money it has or not paying a 28 million euros ($31 million) coupon due on Tuesday as it seeks to restructure borrowings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts