Star Trader Chris Rokos Is Back and This Time He's a BillionaireTom Metcalf
Chris Rokos booked profits of more than $4 billion during his decade as a trader at Brevan Howard Asset Management. After a three-year hiatus his new fund is about to test whether he’s retained the Midas touch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts