Coke, Virgin, and Airbus Buy Into the Space Internet Dream
If you’re going to be a wild-eyed dreamer talking about building the Space Internet, it’s good to back up your hype with action now and again. That’s exactly what Greg Wyler and his company OneWeb did on Thursday by revealing a massive funding round and firm contracts to launch hundreds of the company's satellites into orbit around the earth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’