Should Political Campaigns Stop Using Free Labor?
Carolyn Osorio, who graduated from Pratt Institute in 2013, seems to be a one-woman weapon against the axiom of apathetic millennials: She's a young person of political passion. In an op-ed column published Wednesday in USA Today, she describes high-school nights spent sleeping in a Hillary for America t-shirt and tears shed upon Clinton’s concession to Barack Obama.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's