Jeb Bush Leads, Trump Second in N.H.: CNN/WMUR PollDerek Wallbank
“No clear frontrunner in the chaotic New Hampshire” GOP presidential poll, N.H.-based WMUR says in release on WMUR/CNN Granite State poll.
- Jeb Bush gets 16% support, Donald Trump next with 11%
- Rand Paul at 9%, Scott Walker 8%, Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina each get 6%, Ben Carson and Chris Christie at 5% apiece
- Rick Perry at 4%, Ted Cruz 3%, Mike Huckabee 2%
- 1%: George Pataki, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham
- Poll of 402 likely Republican primary voters conducted June 18-24; error margin +/- 4.9ppts
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.