Won Falls for Second Day as BOK’s Lee Flags MERS as Biggest RiskMoonyoung Tae
South Korea’s won declined for a second day as the dollar rallied and the nation’s central bank chief said the MERS virus outbreak poses the biggest risk to the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018