Italy Court Strikes Down Pay Freeze With No Retroactive EffectLorenzo Totaro and John Follain
Italy’s Constitutional Court struck down a 2010 freeze on civil servants’ salaries aimed at limiting spending, though the ruling won’t have a retroactive effect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure