Indian Stocks End Eight-Day Rally on Greece, Derivatives ExpiryRajhkumar K Shaaw
Indian equities fell in the last hour of trade, with the benchmark index ending an eight-day advance, before the monthly derivatives contracts expire on Thursday and as Greece creditors rejected proposals for a debt agreement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’