Hungary Seeks to Push Out Migrants to Greece Amid EU DiscordZoltan Simon
Hungary, fearing an influx of illegal immigrants returned by western Europe, wants those migrants to be sent all the way back to Greece, Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap