BMW’s Mini to Cut Three Models as Competition Prompts OverhaulElisabeth Behrmann
Mini, BMW AG’s urban-car brand, will cease production of its coupe, roadster and Paceman crossover, reversing course on a strategy of adding variants that failed to spark growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner