Aberdeen Asset Challenges Samsung Logic on $8.6 Billion TakeoverJonathan Browning
Aberdeen Asset Management Plc questioned the proposed $8.6 billion takeover of Samsung C&T Corp., saying the construction arm of South Korea’s largest conglomerate hasn’t persuaded investors of the offer’s merits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing