Votorantim Said to Buy Wind Energy Project, Invest $970 MillionVanessa Dezem
Votorantim Industrial SA agreed to buy a wind energy project from the Brazilian developer Casa dos Ventos, according to people familiar with the transaction, marking the industrial group’s first move into the sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat