U.S. Tops Colombia 2-0 to Reach Women’s World Cup QuarterfinalsRob Gloster
Alex Morgan and Carli Lloyd scored early in the second half and the U.S. defense held short-handed Colombia to two shots on goal as the Americans won 2-0 Monday to reach the quarterfinals of the Women’s World Cup soccer tournament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations