Morgan Stanley Picks Metals Over Bulks on Stimulus ViewPhoebe Sedgman
Morgan Stanley prefers metals over bulk commodities such as steel, iron ore and coal in the second half on the potential for stimulus spending by China or the U.S., the world’s two largest economies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet