Li & Fung Targets 300 New Shops in China Retail VentureBloomberg News
Li & Fung Ltd. plans to open as many as 300 stores in a venture with China mall operators to sell new home-grown brands, as the global supplier of clothes and toys seeks to tap the rising Chinese appetite for fashion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’