Goldman’s Brooks Uncowed by Fed, Sticks With Bullish Dollar CallAndrea Wong
Robin Brooks, Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s chief currency strategist, is sticking with his bullish dollar forecasts even as economists at his bank push back the timing for the first Federal Reserve interest-rate increase since 2006.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm