Carnival Profit Beats Estimates Amid Cautious 2015 ForecastChristopher Palmeri and John Fahnenstiel
Carnival Corp., the world’s largest cruise operator, posted second-quarter profit that beat analysts’ estimates and raised the low end of its 2015 earnings forecast, saying bookings are running well ahead of last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders