Brazil Real Advances After Levy Says Pared Budget Goal PrematureFilipe Pacheco and Marisa Castellani
Brazil’s real rose, erasing earlier losses, after Finance Minister Joaquim Levy said it’s too early to reduce a key budget target as Latin America’s largest economy heads toward the worst recession in 25 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet