Amazon Pressured to Pull Confederate Flag as EBay Ends SalesSpencer Soper and Thomas Black
Amazon is coming under pressure to remove Confederate flags and themed products from its online store after Wal-Mart, EBay and Sears said they’d stop selling the merchandise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing