Will Gamers Pay Three Times the Price for a Fancier Xbox Controller?
It's a lot to pay $150 for a game controller that can kill virtual aliens a few milliseconds faster. The Xbox Elite, announced last week at the E3 video game conference in Los Angeles, costs about three times as much as a standard controller—or nearly half the price of the Xbox One console itself, which comes bundled with a regular game pad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’