UrtheCast Acquires Deimos to Double its Space-Imaging CapabilityJeff Kearns and Gerrit De Vynck
UrtheCast Corp., the Canadian company that transmits pictures of Earth from cameras on the International Space Station, said it agreed to buy the satellite unit of a Spanish utility to boost its image offerings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’