U.S. Says Airstrike Kills Islamic State Fighter Tied to BenghaziDavid Lerman
A U.S. airstrike in Iraq killed an Islamic State operative who was considered a “person of interest” in the 2012 attack on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, the Pentagon said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap