Putin Tells Russians That It’s Their ‘Holy Duty’ to Be PatrioticStepan Kravchenko
Russians bear a “holy duty” to be patriotic as the country commemorates the 74th anniversary of Nazi Germany’s invasion of the Soviet Union, President Vladimir Putin said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap