Martha Stewart Living Slides After Sequential Takeover DealMeenal Vamburkar
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. slumped as much as 14 percent after Sequential Brands Group Inc. made an offer to buy the home-decor company for $6.15 a share, below its closing price on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem