Shekel Soars as Flug Puts Unconventional Steps on HoldAlisa Odenheimer and Sharon Wrobel
Governor Karnit Flug signaled that the Bank of Israel is unlikely to take unconventional measures to spur inflation, driving the shekel up to the highest level in eight months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’