China Buyouts Exceeding $23 Billion Leave Investors UnfulfilledBelinda Cao and Ye Xie
China’s largest online matchmaking site has surged 60 percent since its founder offered to take it private. Shareholder Peter Halesworth feels entitled to more.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline